Advanced Technology and Techniques
Providing Albuquerque water damage restoration, flood damage, and water extraction services
If you have ended up here at our website, then chances are you have experienced some kind of disaster to your Albuquerque home. SERVPRO of NE Albuquerque Disaster Cleanup Services is here to help get your property back! Our disaster cleanup team takes care of all types of disasters, including water/flood damage, fire damage, sewage damage, and mold damage. No matter what kind of disaster you are experiencing, SERVPRO of NE Albuquerque can help today!
We are here and ready for you in Northern New Mexico everyday 24/7, Year Round because you never know when problems deriving from water and flood damage arise.
Albuquerque’s Water Damage Restoration Experts
SERVPRO of NE Albuquerque Disaster Cleanup Services is the company to choose when in need of water extraction. We use only the top-of-the-line in drying and water extraction equipment, ensuring a complete job, and preventing any future problems, such as mold. Often times people see standing water and think that they can handle the water extraction themselves, but having a professional handle the water extraction will ensure a complete job. Remember, you’ll find lots of companies when you search for water damage restoration, only SERVPRO of NE Albuquerque Restoration has the expertise and knowledge to take care of any disaster, no matter how large or small.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.