Restore or Replace?
When your Residential property has been damaged by fire or water, SERVPRO of NE Albuquerque's mission is to make it "Like it never even happened" as quickly as possible and at the lowest possible cost to you.
Part of recovering your home and belongings includes identifying which things and structures can be preserved using our cutting-edge restoration procedures and equipment and which will need to be replaced—according to research conducted by the insurance and repair industries, restoring property after the fire and water damage is less expensive than replacing it. Restoring is also less disruptive to our clients, allowing them to stay in their homes throughout the process and rapidly return to normal.
Our SERVPRO Team is trained to identify when restoring can be performed with the high-quality outcomes that our clients deserve as a preferred mitigation and restoration partner for most major insurance companies. This "repair" rather than "replace" mindset can help you save money while keeping family treasures, keepsakes, and other impossible or prohibitively expensive items to replace.
If your home or business has been impacted by water or fire damage, call the professionals at SERVPRO of NE Albuquerque today at 505-828-3567
Authored by: Chafika and James Landers
- AMRT -Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD -Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT -Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP -Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT -Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST -Health and safety Technician
- OCT -Odor Control Technician
- RRRP -Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
WRT-Water Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC -Certified Firm
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification
- Emergency Ready Plan Preparedness