About SERVPRO of NE Albuquerque
Harry & Marie Weingardt
Owners of SERVPRO of NE Albuquerque
Since 1998, our heroes have been taking to the streets of Albuquerque to meet the disaster restoration needs of our customers. 24/7/365 days we have answered the call to help property owners with the following needs: water intrusion, fire and smoke damage, mold contamination, blood contamination, sewer back up, death and crime scene, vandalism, board up.
SERVPRO of NE Albuquerque understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life, home, and/or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption and make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of NE Albuquerque specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of NE Albuquerque can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our offices are located in Albuquerque but we service the entire state on an as needed basis. Over the last 22 years we have achieved a 99.8% satisfaction rating from surveys conducted with our customers. We are a preferred vendor for large insurance companies and participate by invitation in structured vendor programs and contracts.
Since 1998, SERVPRO of NE Albuquerque has been helping the people of Albuquerque and neighboring communities. Thousands of customers have called upon us to restore their property.
Committed to Our Community
The Weingardt family and our leadership team grew up and raised their kids in this community. We are invested in the future of our community and our customers’ needs. As we’ve grown, our mission has never changed. We serve the people, the businesses and organizations of New Mexico that help make our community great.
Our Trained Employees
Our team draws on decades of experience in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Our motto is “Like it never even happened.” We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup and mitigation of your home or business and have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire and mold remediation service in New Mexico.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician-ASD
- Carpet Cleaning Technician-CCT
- Certified in Lead Abatement
- Certified in Mold Remediation
- Commercial Drying Specialist-CDS
- Employee Certification Training Program-ECTP
- Franchisee in Good Standing for over 15 Years
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certified Firm – IICRC
- New Mexico Contractor's License
- Rug Cleaning Technician-RCT
- Water Restoration Technician-WRT
- Presidents Silver
- Director's Gold
- IICRC Certified Firm